Cave After Dark
Cave After Dark is a popular series of themed events for adults twenty-one and older. Each event includes an after hours cave experience, food and beverage tastings, live music, theme-related activities and cash bar. These events typically sell out so purchasing tickets in advance is strongly recommended.
Hooley in the Hollows
Saturday, March 14 6-9PM
: an Irish Party usually with music
Happenstance is a young, local, easy-going trio playing an assortment of Irish jigs and reels along with a mix of other folksky, Irish rock and bluegrass covers.
Súgradh delights audiences with the driving rhythms and haunting melodies native to traditional Irish music. The instrumental blend of concertina and Irish flute brings out the joy and beauty of the music of Ireland.
We’ll have a few tasting stops along the cave tour route so you can wet your whistle.
Enjoy light hors d’oeuvres inspired by our St. Patrick’s day theme including mini reubens!
Visitor Center Bar
Our Visitor Center bar has a good selection of Wisconsin craft beers and wines and we will of course be featuring Guinness Irish Stout.
Put on your St. Patrick’s day schwag and pose for a special souvenir photo taken inside the cave available for purchase in the gift shop.
Explore the Cave
Explore the cave after hours, at your own pace – a truly unique experience.
Head to the end of the rainbow for a special gemstone mining bag with natural “lucky charms” to discover!
Cave After Dark Ticket Information
- Tickets are $35 PER PERSON and includes exclusive after hours access to the cave, beverage samples as well as live music above and below ground.
- A variety of Wisconsin craft beers, wines and specialty beer as well as Wisconsin cheese and sausage trays will be available for purchase at the Visitor Center Bar which accepts cash, Visa, Mastercard and Discover Card.
- Purchasing tickets in advance is recommended. Cave After Dark events typically sell out.
- This event will take place RAIN/SNOW or SHINE. We have the best rainy/snowy day venue in Wisconsin – the Cave!
- Stay at the Mt. Horeb GrandStay Hotel as part of your Cave After Dark experience and save 15% on your hotel room, ride the hotel shuttle to and from the event for just $5 and receive a drink token at the event when you show your GrandStay room key. USE PROMO CODE: AFTERDARK when booking your room with GrandStay.
- Designated drivers in your party are welcome to complimentary soda, coffee, tea and/or water throughout the event.
You can also order tickets by phone at 608-437-3038.