Cave After Dark
Cave After Dark is a popular series of themed events for adults twenty-one and older. Each event includes an after hours cave experience, food and beverage tastings, live music, theme-related activities and cash bar. These events typically sell out so purchasing tickets in advance is strongly recommended.
As a public health precaution due to COVID-19 (coronavirus), all events and public programs are canceled. (We will be in contact with individuals and groups that have a reservation.) Cave of the Mounds will continue to follow the guidance of local public health officials to assess the situation and will reopen as soon as it is safe to do so. The health and safety of Cave of the Mounds guests and staff is our top priority. Cave of the Mounds will continue to provide updates on our website at www.caveofthemounds.com.
Cave After Dark Ticket Information
- Tickets are $35 PER PERSON and include exclusive after hours access to the cave, food and beverage samples as well as live music above and below ground.
- A variety of Wisconsin craft beers, and wines as well as Wisconsin cheese and sausage trays will be available for purchase at the Visitor Center Bar which accepts cash, Visa, Mastercard and Discover Card.
- Purchasing tickets in advance is recommended. Cave After Dark events typically sell out.
- This event will take place RAIN or SHINE. We have the best rainy day venue in Wisconsin – the Cave!
- Stay at the Mt. Horeb GrandStay Hotel as part of your Cave After Dark experience and save 15% on your hotel room, ride the hotel shuttle to and from the event for just $5 and receive a drink token at the event when you show your GrandStay room key. USE PROMO CODE: AFTERDARK when booking your room with GrandStay.
- Designated drivers in your party are welcome to complimentary soda, coffee, tea and/or water throughout the event.
You can also order tickets by phone at 608-437-3038.